Thursday, January 16, 2014

Florida captured

Oh Christmas break, you were so fun. We awaited for your arrival and were saddened by your departure. Here's some very terrible, random pictures taken while being home:

My sister got a bow & arrow for Christmas. And of course, my dad had to show her how it's done...


and I'm pretty sure these two are laughing their butts off because my dad had nothing to offer...except how to NOT hit the target :)


After witnessing THAT, Hails is gonna do it any way other than my dad's :)

Here she is. My sister. She's 11. and she's a beaut.

Mom getting attacked by the monster

And then my girl fran, Taylor came for a visit. I hadn't seen her since Abs was 6 weeks old! And Abs literally woke up from a nap while Taylor was over, Josh picked her up out of bed, came out in the living room, and Abs reached her arms out for Taylor. What a gem.


Just like normal :) 


And then we saw two more great friends! Katrina on the left, she's hard to see. #camo. Danielle in the middle (AND SHE'S PREGNANT NOW!!!!!!!


And then we saw my best gf, Casy with her little sweetiepantz, Aria.


Abs loves Aria. Giving her a little pat on the back.


 Aria loves Abs, giving her a smooch on the cheek.


Abs loves Aria a little too much. 

& Now they're ticked.


Oh how I love you, so!


Typical :) 


And then we visited the beach. Oh my heart.



Okay....If you've never played this game, you're in for it. It. Is. So. Funny!!


So this is what you do:
Step 1: Write your secret word in the bubble


Step 2: You have one minute to draw your word on the next page.


Step 3: Pass your book to the left. That person cannot look at your word. You can only look at the page prior. In this case, she saw my dad's drawing of "cuddle....."


Step 4: Pass your book to the left. You have one minute to draw the word that is on the page prior.


So now you get the point of the game....It went from "Cuddle" to "Conjoined twins"...And look at that drawing...a 12 year old drew that. #talented

And then we played Ellen's game of "Heads Up" Josh's mom trying it out!


Abs and mom wearing shower caps. So silly


Abs and Pop taking a nap


And then I come outside and my dad is attempting to teach Abs to ride a bike. #notthrilled


And now he's attempting to teach her to walk...


And here's my family, minus 2 older brothers.



And then our families had our "last supper" (har har har) at McGuires.  Missing my other brother though!



And now, everybody. The classic faces of Abigail:









Abigail makes life so much fun. I can't wait for our little boy to be in the pictures next year. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment