Saturday, November 9, 2013

Abigail's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Abigail's first year of life.

It ended up turning out really nice. We couldn't have done it without the help of my MIL. She took care of Abigail while my newly-discovered-creative-husband helped me decorate for the party! Also a big thanks to Renee for helping me with last minute set-up and bringing some foodies. :)

Her poorly made cake by her cake-fail of a mom.










Before the cake.....
 STEP 1: place baby in highchair. Check.

STEP 2: Sing Happy Birthday


STEP 3: Baby contemplates the arrival of cake

Step 4: Baby understands there is a plate full of sugar in front of her

Step 5: Become a monster

Step 6: Give daddy a big-fat-blue-kiss!





The hand....

The face....

Oh my gosh.

Most beautiful cake-face I've ever seen




Questioning each other's future

Abs and Gammy!
Party Animalz.

I just discovered Abigail's face in this.....Oh, and Matheson's.... :)

Birthday Booty!
What a fun day! We came straight home, bathed our little birthday-mess and she's in the crib napping. I think she had a pretty good sugar rush. :)

Oh dang it. Scratch the above statement. She literally just woke up as I typed that.

Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment