Sunday, November 10, 2013

18 weeks

Dear belly,

Your daddy and I think you're a boy. The Chinese gender calendar predicts boy as well. 

Let me just tell you a little about what you're doing to mommy's body:

You're giving me migraines and tummy aches. You're also giving me extreme nose bleeds. Today we were in the car and all of a sudden my hand was covered in blood! So your gammy and daddy were scurrying to find some napkins for me. As I sit there in the back seat of the car like a fool, I just laughed to myself at the crazy things you're doing to me. It's unbelievable how the body changes during a 9 month period. Once we got home [and I ran to the bathroom], I found blood under my chin and on my neck and scarf, and lips, and cheek....

I just want you to know that I still love you, despite your hidden antics.

How far along? 18 weeks
Symptoms: 2 words: bloody. nose.
Total weight gain/loss: +1.5 pounds
Sleep: yes! your big sister has been a little gem these days!
Food cravings: nothing right now. I'm loving water all day.
Best moment of this week: Asking Abs to give my belly a kiss
Movement: Every now and then. I can't wait for the more frequent kicks!
Labor signs: Ohhhhh no
Gender: Stickin with boy...finding out Nov. 22!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: A normal nose and head
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender soon!
Milestones: N Remember last week when I said I hadn't thrown up in 2 weeks? Well....Retract that statement. I did
Weekly wisdom: If you're pregnant, carry a box of tissues. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment