Sunday, October 13, 2013

14 Weeks

Oh baby belly, you're freaking me out with how large you are already.

I didn't update you on last week. Here's why in one word:

Abigail.

She's a nut.

She has been the best sleeper until three weeks ago. Two teeth popped up, and now three more are pushing through. America runs on Dunkin, Abigail runs on milk, and these days mama runs on coffee. coke. caffeine. Someone help me.

Although she's quite the screamer [more like a heavy metal scream], the minute we go and pick her up, she's so sweet and cuddly. I was praying with her the other night [after she woke up for the fourth time] just thanking God how she feels so loved and safe with us. In just a moment, she can make us go from stressed out to our hearts melted. She's so sweet.

Speaking of sweet, I'm eating Hot Tamales right now. These babies are GOOD.

Speaking of babies, there's one in my belly that's been in there for 14 whole weeks today!


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs lost
Maternity clothes? Most of them
Stretch marks? No sa'
Sleep: No, but I blame Abigail.
Best moment this week: Fried Pickles at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Have you told family and friends: Everybody know, duh. Just look at my belly
Miss anything: just my family
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Fried Pickles. Chipotle. In case you ever want to make my day, I like the 3 taco deal with steak, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. Flour tortilla of course. A side of the salad dressing, a coke, a bag of chips and a side of hot sauce please. I love you.
Anything making you sick: The smell of whoever's food stench is seeping through our vents.
Have you started to show yet: You can say that again.
Gender Prediction: I'm back to guessing girl. Josh says boy. I think he just want's to feel like an equal in this family.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Inny baby
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired.
Here's Abigail at 6 AM. We'd already been up for 2 hours. Are you kidding me with that face? And hair?

How I feel.

Oh really, you're tired?

boom. baby. bump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment